Re: exp saves datafile sizes incorrectly

From: Vsevolod Afanassiev <vafanassiev_at_aapt.com.au>
Date: 8 Jul 2002 23:25:27 -0700

Yes, I had a similar problem - a datafile was created with initial size 1950M,
then extended to 8 GB. Export still puts 1950M. Everything else is fine.

I thought about running Import twice, first with ROWS=N (just to create
the datafiles), then expand this file manually, then run Import again with
ROWS=Y and IGNORE=Y. The problem is that 1950M is not enough for INITIAL extents of objects that exist in this tablespace.

Regards,
Sev Received on Tue Jul 09 2002 - 01:25:27 CDT