Re: Killed sessions

From: Steve <smontgomerie_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 8 Jul 2002 14:29:55 -0700

When you see the session as KILLED in v$session cehck the serial# column and see if it is changing. I beleieve this is an indicator of pmon doing it's work (as pmon cleans up the transaction it increments the serial #) So if you see the serial# changing it is an indication that pmon is on the case.

steve