How to copy Oracle Binaries from one AIX box to other AIX box?

From: harry smith <hrysmth_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 09:51:13 -0500

I have oracle products (oracle server,forms, reports etc) on a IBM AIX box. I am in the process of setting another system exactly replica of the existing box. I have following questions

  1. How do I copy oracle products to another box(same OS)?
  2. Can I copy the Oracle directories and relink? or Do I have to re-install all the products?

thanx
hsmith Received on Mon Jul 08 2002 - 09:51:13 CDT