The Steps Taken to be a DBA

From: Sted Alana <Sted_Alana_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 22:55:44 +0930

I am currently studying an IT program, and hope that when I finish to obtain a job as a DBA. I do realize that I wont get that position straight away as most IT companies require possible candidates to have at least 2-3 years minimum experience.

I would like to know what positions DBA have taken (from low positions to high positions) before they got to where they are now, so I know what path I should be take in my near future.

--
N e w s N e t  C u s t o m e r
E - m a i l :  sted.alana_at_hotmail.com