Re: Which package of LINUX easiest to insatll Oracle on ?

From: Howard J. Rogers <dba_at_hjrdba.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 14:48:18 +1000

I'd quite like to know why the one mesasge appears 4 times.

Idle curiosity, I suppose. But I see it so often: is it the news server doing a wobbly, or was the person clicking the Send button suffering from early symptoms of Parkinsons?

For what it's worth, I like SuSe, and haven't found it too traumatic installing on it. Red Hat, I had issues with. So I agree with sentiments expressed in the original post.

Regards