Re: The point of Oracle certification

From: Karen <abvk_at_ureach.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2002 22:13:36 GMT

They could be useful if they were real exams. The way they are now, they bring confusion to the market as there can be 9i-certified folks with several months of experience competing with folks with 10 years of experience and no certification. I do not think the hiring managers can always tell the difference.