Re: Start MS-excel from oracle on clientPC

From: mark tompkins <mdtompkins_at_home.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2002 21:32:13 GMT

The apache project has sub-project called POI, which is a java library for accessing excel files. I've only tested this library briefly, so I can't really comment on its maturity. However, they do makes taunts at Formula1, the only other contender that I was aware of, so it might be worth a look.

Gives access/control over excel spreadsheets from java.

Does that solve your problem?