Re: Start MS-excel from oracle on clientPC

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2002 22:40:14 +0200

On 7 Jul 2002 09:31:05 -0700, rs_arwar_at_hotmail.com (Rauf Sarwar) wrote:

>. *BUT* to say that *Anything* other then one solution is

>*Disastrous* shouts *Shortsightedness* and not thinking
>*out-of-the-box*.

Evidently you are a champion in designing crappy systems. I have *survived* systems to designed by the like of you often enough. Your championship in designing systems that hang together from immature solutions, where just 'somewhere' 'something' can and *will* go wrong, and will also result in 'applications' which are *completely* unscalable doesn't entitle you to accuse me of shortsightedness. I have more than enough experience with so-called out-of-the box solutions. THEY DON'T WORK!!!! I have more than enough experiences in maintaining systems designed by morons like you, and I *KNOW* from *EXPERIENCE* they will *NEVER WORK* and require PERMANENT OVERTIME by DBAs!!!!!!!! Please go back to your toys and stop flaming me.

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Sun Jul 07 2002 - 15:40:14 CDT