Re: 8.1.7 unpredictable extreme slow exports on NT

From: <Ton.van.Veenendaal_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2002 19:37:46 GMT

Ludo & Svend thanks for u response.

Ludo, the exports are slow for days. We do exports two times a day 12.30 pm when the users are connected and 9.00 pm no users are connected. Besides that every night the database will shutdown. As i said a reboot also does not make a difference. But after a few days suddenly as nothing has happened the exports are fast again. fast = 4 minutes, slow = 1.5 hour for the same data

Svend, the analyze is done every day in the morning. But it does not make any diffirence. Even if I do an export short after shutdown - reboot - startup the exports are still slow. It makes no diffrence if the tables have many records or none they are both slow. friendly regards,

        Ton