Re: 8.1.7 unpredictable extreme slow exports on NT

From: Van Helleputte LUDO <ludo.no.spam_at_pandora.be>
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2002 15:58:19 GMT

Your export needs a read-consistent view on the data, try to find active session with uncommitted transactions (these can be ghost connections) ... or running batch jobs (maybe these run longer on some days - causing an overlap with your export ?)

Can you do this export right after you bounce the database (fe. for backup) ?? Then there should be no other sessions/transactions disturbing you ...

Success !!
Ludo.