Re: SELECT in "EXECUTE IMMEDIATE" returning nothing

From: Ramon F Herrera <ramon_at_conexus.net>
Date: 6 Jul 2002 14:25:15 -0700

Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl> wrote in message
> try to learn PL/SQL
> You can't learn Oracle without RTFM

I have been trying hard and long, Sybrand. I have here next to me the Oracle 9i PL/SQL Programming book. But my approach is this: I read some stuff, and when I am stuck with a doubt, I post questions to this newsgroup.

BTW: Your comments were _very_ enlightening, and I really close to finishing a stored procedure that has eluded me for years.

Thanks a lot,

-Ramon Received on Sat Jul 06 2002 - 16:25:15 CDT