Re: how determine unused space for indexes

From: Steve Ashmore <sashmore_at_neonramp.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 08:35:45 -0500

One method is to use the oracle supplied dbms_space package. Simply write a wrapper around it and run it against all your indexes and output the results to a file or a table.

Stephen C. Ashmore
Brainbench MVP for Oracle Administration http://www.brainbench.com

Author of: 'So You Want to be an Oracle DBA?'