Re: I HATE that Java installer for 9i

From: Richard Foote <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 21:13:56 +1000

Hi Norman,

Welcome to the Richard Foote psychiatrist couch. Please sit down.

Get that Oracle CD and just throw it away. It's the cause of all this stress isn't it. Now get a really good David Bowie CD (anyone will do), put it in and simply hum and dance the day away.

If you can't play music CDs on the HP box, it doesn't matter. Listen to the disk spin away, close your eyes and just pretend it's playing music. If anyone comes in, drool a bit, give them a really vacant stare and they're sure to go away.

Always works for me :)

No charge

Richard