Re: linux, oracle and openvms

From: s.kapitza <skapitza_at_volcanomail.com>
Date: 5 Jul 2002 00:38:12 -0700

hi,

as i´m over 40 and my brain is loosing memory . I use the following way (maybe it could help you too)

> Where can I find it ?

  1. enter the word "download" and "oracle" in the Searchfield of google, groups search, comp.databases.oracle.server
  2. Press Search (mouse, left button, mousepointer over button)
  3. choose one of the 3.000 results

hth.

s.kapitza Received on Fri Jul 05 2002 - 02:38:12 CDT