Re: Acces To SQL - Exporting To Comp Without SQL - Possible Or Not ?

From: Lovely Angel For You <lovely_angel_for_you_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 4 Jul 2002 19:34:42 -0700

I got the idea.
Now one more thing. I am was creating a type of address book database, for birthdays and anniversaries. I was using Access. I thought of submitting this as my final year project. In the guidlines they wrote you dont have to use Access. SO I wanted to shift to any other database. Now we all use Windows Address Book. Even if have no database software installed. How does it control the database.

My requirement is accessing a database without installing the whole software and if required creating a DSN without user knowing it.

Any ideas.

Waiting.....

Love
Lovely