Re: How do you switch CDs ? (Installing Oracle on SunOS 5.8)

From: Hemant K Chitale <hkchital_nospam_at_singnet_nospam.com.sg>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 22:28:00 +0800

If you did a "cd /cdrom/oracle901_1" [or whatever is the mount-point of the CDROM] and than ran "runInstaller" from there, the CDROM cannot be unmounted. Note that the shell that you started "runInstaller" from would have come back to the command prompt ("$" or "%" or whatever). Just "cd /" or "cd" or "cd $HOME" -- to any other directory and then eject the CDROM.

Hemant