Re: Imp troubles

From: Anurag Varma <avdbi_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 10:32:29 -0400

Did you try running the imp from the command line? How big is the dump file? What os, db version? If unix/solaris, what does top show?
Does the import work with a much smaller export dump?

I have seen imp to be slow for various reasons (dump file on slow NFS was one of them)
.. but never seen it stuck...

Anurag