Connect to several database

From: Antoine GOURAUD <agouraud_at_infovista.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 16:24:06 +0200

Hi
Here is our problem: we are looking for a tool (Oracle or an other one) allowing to get back the data resulting from some database having the same schema.

for exemple a client will send an sql query to this tool, this tool will connect to more than one database and send the SQL query to those database. the result to the client will contain all the concatenation of the result for each elementary SQL Query.

Thanks in advance for all suggestions.

Antoine Received on Wed Jul 03 2002 - 09:24:06 CDT