Imp troubles

From: Luke Scharf <luke_at_vt.edu>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 10:14:57 -0400

I've managed to install Oracle server, and get the OEM running. I've also managed to get the backup/restore wizards to run to completion on my exp'd data.

The problem is that when I run imp (or the OEM import wizard), imp will chew on my dump file for about an hour and report no error messages - but I can't find where any tables were created or users/schemas added.

Can anyone get me started on solving this problem? Any ideas about what's happening?
What would you look for?

Thanks in advance!
-Luke Received on Wed Jul 03 2002 - 09:14:57 CDT