Re: Oracle Licensing

From: Richard Foote <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 16:20:55 +1000

Hi Gordon,

I would recommend simply talking to your local Oracle rep and discuss your licensing situation with them. In my experience, no deal is ever the same.

Only possible issue is that if you haven't spoken to your Oracle sales contact in over a year, high odds are that it'll be someone different you'll have to deal with now :)

Regards

Richard