Re: high data block waits in v$waitstat 8.1.7

From: sg <s4v4g3_at_europe.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 00:30:08 +0200

well in v$waitstat it is supposed to be data block waits no? buffer waits is in v$system_event?
buffer waits is low, but data block waits are high

I see high waits in v$waitstat that's why I think there is a problem, I can get statspack report since I have it scheduled hourly. Which part would you like to see since as it's pretty big.....