Oracle JNDI can not find helper. ClassNotFoundException

From: Alexander Zemerov <azemerov_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2 Jul 2002 11:22:11 -0700

I can not retreve object reference to my CORBA object. The error message is
  Exception in thread "main" javax.naming.NameException: Unknown reasons.
  Root exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: MyInfoHelper   ...

But -
1) I see all my classes (including MyInfoHelper) in my Oracle schema. 2) I can execute my classes inside sess_sh (with usage "java" command).
3) I see my published name under /test/ directory inside sess_sh as "OraclePublishedObject".
4) I see two records in SNS$REFADDR$ - one for schema and one for helper

Client is executed under the same user account as loadjava and publish were executed.
Oracle 8i (8.1.7) is used.

What the matter? Why JNDI can not find my helper?

Alexander. Received on Tue Jul 02 2002 - 13:22:11 CDT