Re: Problem downloading 92010NT...

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: 2 Jul 2002 10:29:56 -0700

In article <afs8sa$49r$1_at_venus.btinternet.com>, "Neil says...

>Hello
>
>I'm trying to download the latest available 9i database server. The three
>download files (Disk1-3) seem to come down OK, but will not unzip (I get a
>"does not appear to be a valid archive" message).
>
>I have managed to get a pukka version of Disk3 down and unzipped, but I'm
>wasting a lot of time and bandwidth on this.
>
>Has anyone else had this problem, or does anyone know of alternative
>download sites?
>
>thanks
>Neil

Thw only alternative sites I know of are internal, so they're not much use to you!

However, I downloaded these files just this week from the OTN site and they all worked fine. If that's where you're getting them, I'd suspect some glitches as you're downloading. Maybe getright could help here. That's what I used without any problems.

HTH. Additions and corrections welcome.

Pete

SELECT standard_disclaimer, witty_remark FROM company_requirements; Received on Tue Jul 02 2002 - 12:29:56 CDT