How to trap password

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 15:03:48 +0100

Off the top of my head, and depending on your version :

set up a user profile which forces the use of a function to encrypt (?) & validate the password for all users.
This function can then (a) validate the user password and (b) update your table with the new (encrypted) password.

HTH. Regards,
Norman.

Norman Dunbar
Database/Unix administrator