Re: How to turn off RMAN tracing?

From: chris <rees_chris_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2 Jul 2002 03:43:58 -0700

Hi All,

Thanks for your responses......

I've finally cracked it. A different rman script had been run in to the rman database for this SID. Basically when the channel was allocated it had the flag trace=1 set, as below.

set command id to 'bkrs';
  allocate channel t1 type 'SBT_TAPE' trace=1;   set limit channel t1 kbytes 2097100 maxopenfiles 128 readrate 200;

I've now run in the old version of this script without the trace=1 and the .trc file produced is back to normal size.

Hope that helps someone else in the future.......

Regards

Chris Received on Tue Jul 02 2002 - 05:43:58 CDT