Re: whats going on

From: George Barbour <gbarbour_at_csc.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 11:20:23 +0100

Thanks for all the responses!
The consensus is, if you think you know the answer to a question, post it! If your answer is wrong, then someone else is bound to point out your error.

Maybe someone else has the same wrong impression of how Oracle operates, and will also be corrected, and therefore everybody will learn. .....at my expense?...... :-)
We'll I suppose if you are not having fun.......what are you having?

George Barbour. Received on Tue Jul 02 2002 - 05:20:23 CDT