Re: create database script path

From: Knut Talman <knut.talman_at_mytoys.de>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 11:39:37 +0200

Claves do Amaral wrote:

> Hello everybody,
> I'm reading the Oracle 8i manual by K. Loney, Oracle Press (italian
> edition).
> In chapter 1.10 he talks about create database scripts which Oracle
> generates. I should modify these scripts, but I don't understand where they
> are located and what is their name.

I don't know this book but if he talks about the database creation assistant (dbca), you can decide where to store the scripts. Their name is (on a UNIX machine) <SID>run.sh, <SID>run1.sh, ... and a script which starts run.sh, run1.sh,.... You can choose the name of it, too.

Hth,

Knut Received on Tue Jul 02 2002 - 04:39:37 CDT