create database script path

From: Claves do Amaral <claves.doamaral_at_NO-SPAMtin.it>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 11:01:22 +0200

Hello everybody,
I'm reading the Oracle 8i manual by K. Loney, Oracle Press (italian edition).
In chapter 1.10 he talks about create database scripts which Oracle generates. I should modify these scripts, but I don't understand where they are located and what is their name.

May you give an hint, please?
Thanks in advance

--
Claves do Amaral