Re: whats going on

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_optushome.com.au>
Date: 1 Jul 2002 19:35:44 -0700

"Paul Brewer" <paul_at_paul.brewers.org.uk> wrote in message news:<3d20cfff_3_at_mk-nntp-1.news.uk.worldonline.com>...

> Arrant nonsense.

When a comment like that is used, it's normally followed - in the case of an intelligent discussion - by a qualification. As to which part is classed as such.

> The SQL Server NG is 100 times better.

Than what, and about what, and why?
I follow it too and find nothing in there better than anything anywhere else.

> All right, I give up, but I tried ;-)

From where I stand, you haven't even brushd on the subject, let alone "try" anything.

Cheers
Nuno Souto Received on Mon Jul 01 2002 - 21:35:44 CDT