Re: A Question regarding null columns.

From: Chris Forbis <chrisforbis_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 1 Jul 2002 13:27:42 -0700

One possible reason is NULL can not be indexed with a normal index. It would need a Bitmap index. (Unless someting has changed with newer Oracle versions)

0 <> NULL
heck.. NULL <> NULL keep that in mind

to test you can make a procedure..
if (NULL=NULL) then ... this will be be done because NULL <> NULL.