Re: Starting Oracle server

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: 1 Jul 2002 11:34:46 -0700

In article <a2aa467b.0207010940.4554f459_at_posting.google.com>, mckay_at_alphora.com says...

>I was told to stop the services because I was installing an addon to
>Oracle, but now that the installation is finished, I can't restart the
>services. Anyh Ideas? I am running win XP, oracle 9i. Yes, I have
>tried rebooting.

Yup. Look at the alert log to see what the error is, then report it here if you can't resolve it from that yourself. Without an actual error, all we can do is guess.

HTH. Additions and corrections welcome.

Pete

SELECT standard_disclaimer, witty_remark FROM company_requirements; Received on Mon Jul 01 2002 - 13:34:46 CDT