Re: whats going on

From: Richard Foote <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 23:09:36 +1000

Mr Howard sir,

Although Canberra doesn't have the cosmopolitan qualities of Sydney, I have you know we have our fair share of exciting activities here in sunny Canberra.

Just last weekend for example we had the South Woden Bowling Club Bingo Night, the Chutney Appreciation Society Annual Awards Dinner, the ACT District Dual Sheep Shearing and Cow Milking Championships and an excellent exhibition of vintage lawn mowers. Note, all this on just one weekend !! Canberra is a happening place.

Cheeky :)

Richard