Re: whats going on

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 11:35:27 +0100

Idle curiosity made me go to google and
do a search by author on the oracle groups for a few 'well-known' names - apologies to anyone who feels that I overlooked them:

The results were as follows:

Sybrand     8,740
Tom           6,430
Me            3,320
Daniel       2,940
Howard     2,880
Connor     2,750
Niall         2,140
Nuno        1,740

I think the period covered by Google is about three years - but I'm not sure.

--
Jonathan Lewis
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk

Next Seminars