Re: Book on OCP DBA 9i

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 10:06:08 +0100

<quote>

    I read a book and practised on a PC
<unquote>

I wonder what that says about OCP ?

Was it a multi-CPU PC, with at least half a dozen discs ? Should we assume that
OCP doesn't require you to be aware of
contention issues that are likely to exist on real systems ? Should an employer
take the "devil's advocate" position of assuming that anyone claiming OCP has done little more than read a book and practise on a PC ?

--
Jonathan Lewis
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk

Next Seminars