Re: 30 instances on one host (Windoz?)

From: <basrad_at_oraspec.ind>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 10:43:47 +0200

we are very good dba experts here, we put always 50 instances on a machine
so we put every table in a seperate instance this is very good for control for every instance we have 5 of our expert dba so it is always a little crowdy in front of our servers

but my boss said why not puting every record in a seperate instance, but we would need o lot more dba for doing this

and backup is also very simple

every dba can memorize his record and key it in after data loss

this happens very often with this buggy oracle, but with our expert dba this is no problem at all