OPS problem. (Tru64 5.1a. 8.1.7.3)

From: Michael <mchang93_at_hanmail.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 00:55:12 +0900

hi?

I have configured single oracle 8i(8.1.7.3) under Tru64 5.1a. but, have difficult in configuring OPS which changed from it.

absolutely, I have changed some parameter in init****.ora.(paraller_sever, thread, instane_number and on)

well, after using following command, I have encountered ORA-01611 error.

SVRMGR> alter database add logfile thread 2

     2> ('/redo04.log') size 512k reuse; alter database add logfile thread 2
*
ORA-01611: thread number 2 is invalid - must be between 1 and 1

lookup in the oracle web page, I could find following error description.

ORA-01611: thread number num is invalid - must be between 1 and num Cause: A thread number in a command is greater than the number of threads supported by the control file.
Action: Use a thread number that is valid, or resize the thread record and/or checkpoint progress record sections of the controlfile. I think, I have to increase thread number. but, I don't know it at all.  oracle is not familar with me. --++)
what's matter with it ?
plz, help me....

thank you in advance. Received on Sat Jun 29 2002 - 10:55:12 CDT