Re: User Password

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-family_at_attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 12:37:58 GMT

He actually seems to have asked 2 questions. 1. a function to validate the password - don't think you can unless you try to connect inside a pl/sql function and failures generate an error. 2. Can he encrypt the network traffic between the client and the server - yes with the Advanced Security Option.
Jim
"Rick Wessman" <Rick.WessmanNO_SPAM_at_oracle.com> wrote in message news:afhi9201l8_at_drn.newsguy.com...
> Unfortunately, this is the only solution that I can think of. Advanced
Security