pb 7.03 with oracle 9i

From: james <james_at_963.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 18:37:13 +0800

hello all!
i am using pb7.0.3 to connect to oracle 9iR1 with o84 driver. in pb develop environment,i setuped a db connection profile and districted table owner to myself at "system" tabpage of profile setup window,but find that the criteria don't work at all. no table displayed out. but if remove the criteria, all tables including my discovered. i am sure that there do have tables that belongs to me in the db. i tried to change login/password to a dba user,but don't solved. i want to know:
1.is that a bug? if so,how to fix it?
2.is there any better driver to pb7.0.3+oracle9i than o84 driver?

thanks a lot! Received on Fri Jun 28 2002 - 05:37:13 CDT