Re: where is dba studio

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: 27 Jun 2002 20:46:37 -0700

In article <afgl5v$qu$1_at_TCH3-0-202.wx.js.cn>, "james" says...

>hello all!
>i have a oracle 9i client installed on win2000 system but founded no DBA
>Studio.i want to use DBA studio,how can i install it without installing
>server on my machine?

There is no DBA Studio in 9i. Enterprise Manager in standalone mode is the equivalent I think.

HTH. Additions and corrections welcome.

Pete

SELECT standard_disclaimer, witty_remark FROM company_requirements; Received on Thu Jun 27 2002 - 22:46:37 CDT