Tables with heavy activity

From: Carlos Alberto <calberto2312_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 27 Jun 2002 13:22:15 -0700

Hi,

   I have 2 very small tables with heavy activity during all the day. Both of them have consistently a lot of INSERTīs and DELETEīs on them. I was wondering
about PCTFREE, PCTUSED parameters. I think PCTFREE could be very low, and
PCTUSED could be about 50/60, in order to avoid the continuous move of blocks
on the free list. I was also wondering about put this tables in memory, is it worth?. What do you think about that?

Thanks in advanced,
Carlos Received on Thu Jun 27 2002 - 15:22:15 CDT