Re: ora-01630 question

From: nilanjan <nilanjan_sarkar_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 27 Jun 2002 10:30:09 -0700

The MAXEXTENTS on the tablespace involved is UNLIMITED

The most likely process which was causing it was a warehouse load ( inserts and updates ) process , since there is no direct correlation , but based on the timestamp of my error and the job was kind of hung. As I mentioned I cannot pinpoint where in SAP BW code is generating this.

The surprising thing is why would this process CREATE indexes, since the indexes already exist on the table being loaded and are not getting dropped and re-created. The table being loaded is about 15 Gigs in size though.

There are fourteen bitmapped indexes on this table ( dont ask me why ) and the MAXEXTENTS on all the indexes on this table is set to UNLIMITED. Received on Thu Jun 27 2002 - 12:30:09 CDT