Job vacancy for Oracle DBA in NorthWest (UK)

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 16:37:29 +0100

Hi George,

Edinburgh ?
North ?

Elgin - nearly as far North as you can go without getting wet. My home town.
Mind you, go West a bit and then go North, and you can go much much further North !!

Cheers,
Norman.

(An exile, working in t' South in Leeds. and Living in Bradford, in a village called Idle, just around the corner from 'The Idle Working Men's Club'. I kid you not !!)

Norman Dunbar
Database/Unix administrator
Lynx Financial Systems Ltd.
mailto:Norman.Dunbar_at_LFS.co.uk