Re: 9iR2 install, please give me some advice !

From: DA <amunwa_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 07:39:47 GMT

...try not installing all the packages from Linux...you can omit a lot of stuff and bring it down to around 450mb..

partition as much space as possible for the home directory of oracle...

I spent a lot of time doing my install...and finally got it right on a HD of 4.5G...

I was glad to have gone through the process many times now feel confident regarding my install options...etc

Danny