ORA-03120: two-task conversion routine: integer overflow

From: Brendan P. Caulfield <brendan1431_at_caulfieldweb.com>
Date: 26 Jun 2002 20:08:24 -0700

Hi everyone,

I know the answer to this has to be out there somewhere! I have two webservers; one Intel box running Debian Linux 2.2 with Apache 1.3.26/PHP 4.1.2 and another which is an Alpha running Tru64 v5.1a with Apache 1.3.26/PHP 4.1.2. The two machines (one is development one is production) are running the exact same piece of code, but the Alpha is getting the folowing error:

Warning: OCIStmtExecute: ORA-03120: two-task conversion routine: integer overflow

The part that seems the most perplexing is this. The Alpha is running several other applications with Apache/PHP/Oracle just fine but it is connecting to a different oracle server. I am concerned because this problem seems like it might be an Oracle issue, but I am not an Oracle guy. I am happy to post any code or anything else that might be helpful in solving this problem. If anyone out there has any clue on this, please let me know. I would be very greatful.

Thanks in advance!

Brendan Received on Wed Jun 26 2002 - 22:08:24 CDT