Usability Activitiy Invitation: Provide feedback on new Oracle DB tool

From: Kristyn Greenwood <Kristyn.Greenwood_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 14:02:43 -0700

Attention Database Administrators

We are conducting a Usability Evaluation of new Database Management Tool. We are looking for database administrators who have experience administering Oracle Databases in production environments to provide feedback on this tool. We are looking for DBAs who can participate in Usability Evaluations between June 28 and July 7.

Experience with GUI managment tools for Oracle is required but experience with Oracle Enterprise Manager is NOT required. If you or a colleague are interested in participating in this evaluation, please contact me.

The Facts

If interested, please email (Kristyn.Greenwood_at_oracle.com <mailto:Kristyn.Greenwood_at_oracle.com>) or call (650-506-4760) for more information and to schedule a time to participate. Please provide a number where you canbe reached during the day.

Thanks, Kristyn Greenwood
Principal Usability Engineer
Oracle Corporation
Kristyn.Greenwood_at_oracle.com <mailto:Kristyn.Greenwood_at_oracle.com> <mailto:Kristyn.Greenwood_at_oracle.com> Received on Wed Jun 26 2002 - 16:02:43 CDT