Re: MS SQLServer to Oracle data migration - info needed

From: Bishe <bishehabib_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: 26 Jun 2002 09:23:02 -0700

I would highly recommend SQLPorter by Realsoftstudio.com

We have now been using their migration tool for some time now and it is just great. Instead of spending hours with the migration procedures and debuging the Oracle migration tool or DTS, our migration of all tables over 700 and 45 Gig was completed without any errors.

you can see them at www.realsoftstudio.com

Hope this helps

Cyrus

DB developer