Re: writing servlet container

From: K.Prasanna Kumar <kprskumar_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: 25 Jun 2002 22:38:28 -0700

hi Niklas ,

I know about java servlet spec. but i want a one simple java file which will act as a server and load servlet(A simple servlet container) when a request comes . I dont want more functioalities like web applications, servlet reloading etc.,

can anybody give me the url or how to design it? Received on Wed Jun 26 2002 - 00:38:28 CDT