Re: problem with Oralce9iR2 download

From: Thomas Gaines <Thomas.Gaines_at_noaa.gov>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 11:55:32 -0600

I encountered a similar problem not too long ago when trying to download 9iDS from Technet. I was using Netscape Navigator to do the download, and for whatever reason, it was adding a few bytes to each file that made up the set. I pasted the files together using the provided batch file, but when I tried to open the resultant zip file, WinZip said that the thing was incomplete and/or corrupted and to try again.

Anyway, my problem was fixed when I used Microsoft's Internet Explorer to do the download. I'm happy now.

Perhaps you can use a different tool to do your download.

Bye,
TG