Re: unable to download Oracle9iR2

From: Yang <yg.yang_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 19:25:01 +0200

when you go to oracle site, do not click directly at the 3-files-zipped for downloading.

do this :

go to oracle's download page;
click at the right button of your mouse; do "get target as..."
follow the instructions.

btw, Oracle9iAS Linux couldn't be installé if you have less than 256 Mo RAM.

HTH
Yang