unable to download Oracle9iR2

From: Jargular <zclai_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 25 Jun 2002 03:07:04 -0700

Greetings all,

I tried to download Oracle9iR2 from Oracle's website to my Win2k machine. the downloading took plenty of time and it showed the files are correctly dowloaded.however, When I check the actual downloaded files on the disk, the size of these files are consideralbly smaller than what is indicated on the download complete box and they are corruptted. I tried several times, the same condition repeated. Does anybody know what is the problem? I suspect it might be the problem of http download. Anybody can tell me a FTP site so that I can use more reliable program like WS_FTP to download?

Thanks in advance. Received on Tue Jun 25 2002 - 05:07:04 CDT